GFA World is firmly committed to good stewardship of the funds entrusted to us by our friends and donors. We promise to use your gifts wisely and effectively in Christ's name.
While GFA World is an Australian registered charity, donations to GFA World are not eligible for tax deductions because GFA World's activities involve sharing the Gospel in overseas countries. AusAID has determined that GFA World has insufficient separation between evangelism/church planting, and aid and development services.
Therefore, effective 1st July 2012, GFA World is no longer approved as a deductible gift recipient organisation.
GFA World Inc is a registered Charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC).
The Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC) is the independent national regulator of charities. The ACNC has been set up to achieve the following ACNC vision, mission and values:
- Charities that inspire confidence and respect.
The national independent regulator of charities working to:
- promote confidence in charities
- help charities to understand their obligations
- support the health of the sector
- streamline reporting and reduce red tape
- Maintaining and enhancing public trust and confidence in charities
- Supporting charities to be healthy and sustainable
- Making it easier for charities by driving regulatory and reporting simplification
- Developing an independent, transparent and well governed organisation that is enhanced by a positive internal culture
GFA World Inc is a Member of Missions Interlink
Missions Interlink is the Australian network for global mission.
Missions Interlink exists to connect Australians with a passion for global mission. Together, God’s people can be more effective in cross-cultural and global mission, and demonstrate unity in Christ.
Missions Interlink operate across Australia providing training and networking opportunities, sharing information and resources, facilitating collaboration and high standards of practice, and advocating on behalf of our Members and Associates.